Sunday, May 6, 2012

SPRING HAS REALLY SPRUNG


Heidy-Ho, Blogging Buddies!  Has it really been since Tax Day since I posted?  Oh my!  That's too long.

A lot of what I have been doing has been outdoors.  It is Spring, after all, and most of you know how much I like to dig in the dirt!  With that said, I am going to post a lot of photos I have been taking since my last post.  None are stellar, by any means... but I hope you can enjoy the intent.  :)

TIRE GARDENING BEGINS IN EARNEST!!!

LOOK CLOSELY FOR THE ITTY-BITTY MEYERS LEMONS!!

IF THE BIRDS DON'T GET THE BLUEBERRIES, MAYBE I WILL!

THE NEW HIBISCUS IS OFF TO A GOOD START


YEAR THREE FOR THE HOSTAS IN CONTAINERS


FIRST BLOOM ON A NEW DAYLILY

ANOTHER NEW DAYLILY

A THIRD NEW DAYLILY
THE FUNGUS AMONGUS CONTINUES TO GROW!!!
WHAT IS THIS STUFF EATING?!?!?!?!?!?!?

A MORNING WALK, FOG, THE SUN PEEKS OUT, AND I JUST GOT LUCKY TO HAVE THE BIRDS FLYING ACROSS.  SERENDIPITY.
 So that is really all I have for you today.  This is just a small preview of the fun I have been having in the dirt this Spring.  I hope you have had the opportunity to get out there and dig around, too!  If you haven't yet, make the time.  You'll be glad you did.

Until next post...

No comments: