Monday, February 4, 2013

NEED TREE WORK???

Howdy, Blogging Buddies!!

I am very fortunate in that I have friends who are on the constant look-out for me for items that might be blog-worthy.  They have provided me with many a post.

One of my high school pals, Susie C., was kind enough to send me the following photos.  If you think "People of Walmart" is odd (kindly put), have you ever wondered exactly how they get to their local store?  Things may make more (or less!) sense when you view these.



What "Ugly Tree?"  Only One?  Huh?


Not sure which Bible verse you thought your quote was from but it's Ecclesiastes 11:3, "...and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be." in the King James version..




If you have any thoughts... any at all... on how this decor is relative to the service, please feel free to comment!!

Okay... it looks like "Dave" is responsible for this debacle.  If you need some tree work, you can call Dave... at your own risk.  I am not responsible nor is this an endorsement.  YIKES!!!
 So... I suggest you keep your eyes open even when you are involved in a mundane task.  You just never know when you might happen across something that defies explanation!!

Until next post...

No comments: