Monday, September 2, 2013

GIVE ME A SIGN...

... and I will post it for others to enjoy!!

Heidy-Ho, Blogging Pals.  I am ashamed it has been 30 days since I last posted for you.  August was a very busy and very odd month this year.  Now that we are in September, I am hopeful to get back to a bit more normal.

With that said, know that The Man (AKA spousal-unit) made a trip to TX near the beginning of August to check on things there.  All seemed well so it was good.

A few ladies from high-school days were in town while he was gone.  I met up with a whole "gaggle" of them one evening.  It was great to see everyone and get a bit caught up with a few I had not seen in... well, let's just say it could be measured in decades!  It must be the drinking water here but every single one of them looked FABULOUS!!  (I hate them all!!)  Kidding.

We also made a run to Mississippi near the end of August to visit with The Man's folks.  As always, it was lovely to see them.  They were gracious, as usual, and overfed us!!!  While I could have limited my intake... well, I just didn't.  :)  I will walk an extra day every week in September to make up for it.

So... since there is nothing exciting to impart to you, I resort again to photos.  My friend, Debbie J., has been excellent at sending me pictures of signs she knows I will enjoy.  I will share a few with you all today.  I think each is self-explanatory so I will keep my comments to myself.




I hope you have all had a safe and fun Labor Day!!  Next stop... Halloween!!

Until next post...

No comments: