Sunday, December 22, 2013

A LITTLE MORE ZOO TIME...

Heidy-Ho, Blogging Buddies!!  We are approaching a New Year very quickly.

My friend, Charlotte B., who prompted the road trip to the Alexandria Zoo, has shared a few of her photos with me and I think they are worth showing to you!  No great revelations here.  Just some fun photos.  I hope you enjoy them.
Beautiful Great Egret
An opposite to the Egret, the Black Swan
The Cougar was very aware but seemed relaxed
I just call this one "Cute Thing" as I do not know exactly what it is.  Looks a little like a warthog?
Owls are such incredible birds.
We were fortunate the Lioness was out taking a little nap when we were there
I had a shot of the Beaver... but this is a much better "swimming" shot!!
This Parrot-like bird was absolutely stunning in its plumage!!
Again, I showed you my shot of the Turtles including the Albino... but this close-up was SOOO good!!
The two White Tigers were out napping, also.  What beautiful creatures!

Always interesting to see things one cannot see every day.  I encourage you to take those opportunities when you can!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe, healthy, and Happy New Year!!

Until next post...

No comments: