Wednesday, November 26, 2014

THANKS FOR... THE LITTLE THINGS

Heidy-Ho, Blogging Buddies!

Reckon it's Turkey Day for some of you... perhaps Ham or more interesting eats for others.  Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy it thoroughly!

I know there will be plenty of Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade to go around.  I reckon there will be plenty of "things to be thankful for" that you can read at leisure.  I'm just going to point out that the little things can certainly be worth a thanks, too!

Without further ado... random things...

A lovely pair of fowl happened upon at a very unlikely place!  Expect the unexpected.




Some more fowl hanging out at the golf course pond one frosty morning.  Big flock of Canadian Geese!


So... in the window of a "Stop & Rob" in a nearby town, I saw this signage.  Made me think of ALL of the places an absent "H" would change the meaning!  A few:  "Hare" becomes "Are."  "Shoot" becomes "Soot."  "Char" becomes "Car."  You get the picture.


Always a few nature moments on my morning walks.  Recent ones.




Finally, I gotta' tell you that household items are becoming more and more technological.  While some of the technology makes perfect sense and can be considered extremely helpful/useful, I have to state there are certain things that just make me laugh.  WHHHAAAAAAATTT?????





Oh my.  Some things are just inexplicable.  I'm certain there will be those who purchase.

At any rate... I am thankful for the "little things" this year.  Those that make me smile.  Those that make me ponder.  Those that accomplish both.  And especially those that make me laugh out loud.

Enjoy your weekend.  I hope you see something to smile about!!

Until next post...

No comments: