Friday, May 27, 2016

FINALLY A RAVE!!

Heidy-Ho, Blogging Buddies!

I know.  I have been lax in posting.  The good news is I have had several things lately that I consider "blog-worthy" so there are at least 2 or 3 new posts coming soon... with pictures!!

However, I am most pleased to have a RAVE to post today.  Seems like many of my experiences are negative so you have to read my rants (The Running Store most recently)... and I hate that since I much prefer excellence in my experiences!

So... I am happy to tell you all about an online shopping experience I had recently.


My aunt was in need of some new sheets for her bed.  She has been completely bedridden for four years and it is important to have good sheets to help avoid skin breakdowns.  I am cautious to shop for a high thread count Egyptian Cotton product.  I went to Amazon to see what was out there.

After some shopping and checking, I placed an order through Amazon.  The product was fulfilled through eLuxury Supply.  I was pleased with the items and went to that firm's web site to see what other products they offer.  It was then things got a little shaky.

I found the exact same product I had ordered through Amazon at a lower price on the eLuxury Supply web site.  Hmmmmm?  That's odd.  eLuxury offers free shipping so that didn't explain a pricing difference.  You all know me pretty well so you already know I fired off an email to the Customer Service Manager (whose card with full contact information was included in my order!) to figure out why there was a difference.

Blogging Pals... I am here to tell you I received a nearly immediate reply.  There was an apology for the pricing difference along with a couple of potential reasons for it.  The key thing here... there was notice that a refund had already been issued for the price difference (I didn't ask for one) along with the invitation to check back with him if there were any problems with the product down the road.  What?!?  A real live person concerned with customer satisfaction?!?  It's like sighting a unicorn!!

What I am telling you all is to please check out eluxurysupply.com the next time you are seeking linens.  They also have other products including beds/mattresses, bath products (towels, bathrobes, etc.), furniture (indoor & outdoor) and home accessories, as well as some pet furniture.  Check them out.  Are they the "cheapest?"  No.  Do the products have value to account for the pricing?  I can only speak to the sheets but have to say "yes" to that. What is more important to me is a USA company providing excellence in Customer Service.

So... remember to check out eLuxury Supply the next time you have a need for these types of items.  I can only highly recommend them... something that is rare for me to do.  :)

Until next post...

No comments: