Monday, June 20, 2016

HODGES GARDENS, PART II

Heidy-Ho, Blogging Pals!!

So, there are just so many beautiful things about Hodges Gardens, I wanted to share some more photos with you.  I will try to select the very best to limit the number!  I hope you can enjoy the feeling of peace and serenity there.

Without further introduction (as it is not needed):





Unfortunately, among the beauty are the hidden areas where neglect has wrought havoc.  :(  Very sad.  But it's the old "good with the bad" situation.





Well, we enjoy the parts we can and hope things will improve for the park.

After the first "visitors" our first evening there, we had an even larger group arrive for the second evening!!  What?!?  Did a memo go out?!?  :)  I didn't even know these little guys could RUN!!!




So... I hope you have a little better feel for the park.  I have some more photos for you in the next update on Hodges Gardens!  Even while there is some deterioration, there are those who persevere in making the park a place to enjoy and learn.

Until next post...

No comments: