Saturday, August 29, 2009

IF YOU'RE READING THIS...

... you have time for a quick click or two... or three... or more.

I was not aware of this until recently. I would like to encourage each of you to not only participate yourselves but to forward either this post or at least the link I'm going to provide to you to your email buddies! The more, the merrier.

There is a site that will provide you with the opportunity to help a number of causes. I was given the Animal Rescue site information by a friend and began clicking there daily. There are other causes you are certainly welcome to click for at your discretion.

I suggest you go to the Animal Rescue portion and read the information provided there. You can look across the top of the page to locate tabs providing other causes for which you can click. There is a Breast Cancer cause, Hunger, Literacy... just check them out. Since this costs nothing, it seems like a no-brainer to me. You can check out the results by scanning down the left side of the page to "About This Site" where a "Results" option is available. Click on that. It will provide you with a daily count of clicks and how much that has provided for the cause. The same applies to the other tabbed causes.

Be sure to check this blog on Friday, 9/11/2009, if you are not subscribed to the email posts. I believe I mentioned Project 2,996 in a previous post. I have been assigned a soul to research and to whom I will post a tribute. I have spent some time learning about this individual and I hope you all will learn a little bit, too. I consider it a very small thing I can do to make certain we never forget.

That's really all I have for you today. We finally got a nice rain today for which we are quite grateful. It had been a couple of weeks since the last good showers. I hope Austin, Texas is enjoying some wetness!! Things are very desperate there.

Toodles to all!! Until next time...

No comments: