Saturday, April 3, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Happy Easter, Blogging Buddies!! I hope the Bunny is good to you & yours.

Since we're talking about bunnies, I thought it would be fun to show you a few of the critters I've encountered lately.

The neighbors were having some tree work done recently. I am always appreciative of those who maintain the trees that provide such pleasure and welcome shade in the summertime! However, I was a little concerned about the quality of the work when I saw the bucket operator! Look closely at the left corner of the white bucket at the left of the picture. That is NOT an operator in a tuxedo. That is a tuxedo-kitty!!! While he may be interested in tracking down the squirrel pathways for future reference, I cannot condone hiring him for this work. I moved closer to investigate. Aha!! He was not actually operating the bucket. Whew!! He was simply checking out the bird- and squirrel-height perspective. :)

Switching to another critter tale (hahahahahahahaha), my aunt's neighbor, Susan L., brought a couple of puppies from the shelter for a visit last week. They were SOOOOOOO cute!!!

Ready!!! Set!!! GO!!!! Until you can't go anymore... Wanna' see them play?
(To obtain a free copy of the Apple QuickTime Player, visit http://www.apple.com/ and select the QuickTime tab.)

Hope you have enjoyed our little critter run today. It's always fun to see what they are up to while we're not paying attention. :)

Stay tuned!!! I have something fun coming for you soon!! No peeking.

Until next time...

No comments: