Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BEAUREGARD PARISH FAIR - PART I


Heidy-Ho, Blogging Buddies!!  It's FAIR TIME!!

The Beauregard Parish Fair took place last week, complete with exhibits, livestock entries, food booths, and a carnival to boot!

If you have never been to a small-town fair, you should really put one on your "Bucket List."  The Beauregard Parish Fair has been an annual event as long as I have been alive... and before that!  While I can't provide you with sounds and smells, I hope you can get an idea of the fun available to everyone who attends.

Part One is a look at a few of the Petting Zoo critters as well as some of the 4-H Club members' entries into the livestock competition.  Hope you enjoy these!


A lovely llama.
Are these the REAL "Three Little Pigs?"
A dromedary with a zebra next door.
This young lady was having no problem shearing her sheep!
I believe he's done this before.
Billy Goat Gruff and friend?
If these aren't called "Oreo Pigs", they should be!!
Bunny Fest!
Sweet little lop-eared fella (or gal).
This one was curious about me!
Stay tuned for Part Two coming very soon!!

Until next post...

No comments: