Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FINAL VOTING POST - LA CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS

Hello again, Blogging Pals!

My friend, Jo B., did a little of her own research and was able to find a site that provides extensive information on the ten (10) proposed Louisiana Constitutional Amendments. I guess it's harder to get information on people than on things those people want to change!! :)

So... if you're voting in Louisiana, take a moment to at least educate yourself on the proposed Amendments at this site. If you aren't in Louisiana... I reckon you don't care!

Thanks to Jo B. for her input. I always appreciate a little help!!

Until next post...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tried to get to "this site" but never could get it. Something about the "server being reset" what ever that means.

Mary Nell said...

Howdy, Anonymous. I'm sorry the link did not work for you. It did work the day I posted it and checked it. (I won't post a link unless I check it myself.) As to "server being reset", that's IT speak for "we don't know why it's not working properly but a good reboot always fixes things!" :) Thank you for being a concerned voter!!