Sunday, November 10, 2013

WHERE DID OCTOBER GO?!?

Greetings, Blogging Buddies.

I cannot believe I have let an entire month go by without posting!  While I recognize I have absolutely nothing to share that is important or makes an impact on your daily lives, I still like to at least make sure you know I am alive!  My apology.

Now then... with all that said, I don't have anything huge to share with you.  I do, however, have a few photos for you and hope you will enjoy them.

While I did swear I would NEVER paint again, I have to admit the urge overcame me.  It was NOT cabinets!!  I did decide I was tired of the one exposed painted wall in the kitchen (and the one behind the refrigerator) so began considering my options.  After FIVE (count them... FIVE!) test quarts from Sherwin-Williams to check out various colors, I decided on a paprika-flavored shade that actually does well with the cabinet colors.  At least I think it does.  A couple of Before/After for you:





I think it gives the room a little more "personality" instead of the wall just blending into the trim!  I am a fan of color.

There were a couple of signs I thought you would enjoy.  The first was sent to me by a friend.  The second was one I ran across while driving in Lake Charles.  We made a loop to be sure to capture it for you!

HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So WHERE, exactly, should we discharge our students?!?!?  On the grass?  In the ditch?  Help me out here!!
Ya' gotta' love the things people put in writing!  :)

At any rate, I have some more photos of some great airplanes that came through here to refuel and to do formation flying over a Veterans Celebration in South Beauregard Parish.  Will try to get those posted for you later in the week.

Have a wonderful Veterans Day!!  Remember those who provided you with the freedoms you enjoy today.  Say Thank You to those in uniform when you have that opportunity.  They deserve respect.

Until next time...

No comments: