Sunday, March 29, 2015

TOO MANY PICTURES!!!

Heidy-Ho, Blogging Buddies!!

I don't know exactly how it happened, but I suddenly find myself with a TON of photos I have been taking to share with you all.  You know how it seems like one or two just aren't enough to share so you set them aside to wait for a few more?  Well, apparently I have been setting aside one or two several times!  With that said, here is the explosion of miscellaneous pictures for you to peruse.  :)

A foggy February morning at the golf course.
The sun starts to peek through!
Hmmmm.  March can be foggy, too.
Beatles fans, sing it with me... "Here comes the sun..."

Okay... enough "dreary" for you.  Let's try a little color, shall we?  Signs of Spring!!!

"Wild" wisteria growing anywhere it wants!
Looks like Easter is coming up soon.  Fund-raising, anyone?
My neighbor's gorgeous yard.  Excellent job, Marty!!!
Finally, on our recent road trip to Petal, Mississippi to visit the spousal-unit's folks, we ran across this place while driving through Natchez, Mississippi.  Unfortunately, we had already eaten.

YUMMMMMMMMM!

There are actually more photos of the just-planted tire garden but I'm going to stop today.  This is enough for you to have to view.  :)  I'll try to get those for you in a day or two.

With the weather improving, I hope you all are able to get out and enjoy it.  Amazing how the sunshine can give you a little added "spring" in your step!  I have had the first visitors to the hummingbird feeder so have been keeping my eyes out for more.  With all of the blooming going on, I'm guessing they will have better choices than my sugar-water... but hopefully they will stop by periodically.  I know they will be busy at the feeder by late summer.  I'll wait.  :)

No, I have not yet been up in the Blue Bird although it is getting a little exercise.  I am hoping to make my first flight in it before the end of April.

Until next post...

No comments: