Sunday, November 30, 2008

ON THE ROAD AGAIN...

Hello, all!! I hope you all had a lovely holiday, ate plenty of whatever makes you happy, and have survived to ramp up to do it all again in a month!

I arrived back in Texas on November 20th to greet my in-laws who were visiting. Those of you who know the spousal-unit will be happy to hear he had done a WONDERFUL job of cleaning up and even had a roast in the crock pot for dinner that night. I love that he always reminds me of why I keep him! What a guy!!

So, tomorrow (December 1st) I head back to Louisiana for another fun-filled adventure or two. The plan is to remain there until December 23rd at which time I will head back to Texas again. I'm sure there will be blog-worthy events occurring, especially at this festive time of year. I have promised myself to remember to take my camera so I can record and share some of the more notable photographic moments.

Thanks for reading. Stay tuned as December promises a blogfest!!

No comments: