Sunday, December 28, 2008

GOOBER FOLK ART!!!

Get yours now! I got mine on December 22nd. You can guess what it was. I'll try to remember to snap a pic when it has been properly mounted. :)

Alright. As promised. GooberArt!! Yet another high school pal who remains in the town in which we grew up and graduated high school. Yet another high school pal who seems to be quite happy. I love it!! And this pal is doing what he was born to do, folks.

I could babble on (as I usually do) about the artist and his work. However, there are sites where you can get a MUCH better feel for the artist and the art. (I am still attaching a few pics to this to whet your appetites!)

Go to the Goober Folk Art myspace page for good music and a rolling review of the art. Be sure to scroll down to see the rolling review! It is worth the time, believe me!

Without further ado, let me introduce you to "Goober" and his folk art:












Hope you enjoyed our little artistic trip today!! See you next time!

No comments: