Thursday, April 2, 2009

GATORAMA 2009!!! (Part II)

Hello, Blogging Buddies! Sorry for the length of time between posts. I have been in Texas for a bit trying to get things lined up for the upcoming relocation. (More on that later.) I am heading back to Louisiana tomorrow, Friday the 3rd, and will watch for more photo opportunities!

I did promise the remaining photos from Gatorama 2009 so, without further ado, I present:
(That is a tiger tail coming out of the center of the trunk. There are two possible explanations for this. One: The owner is a big LSU fan "Geaux, Tigers!" Two: I believe this was the time period, mid-60s, when "Put A Tiger in Your Tank" was an advertising slogan for one of the large oil companies. Pick the one you like the best!)
So... that's it for now. This finishes out the Gatorama 2009 photo set (collect yours!).
I will be back online sooner next time. I will fill you all in on the relocation plans, etc., at that time. Until then...

No comments: