Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MOVE? DID I SAY I WOULD DO THAT?

Alright, all. This is short and sweet.

This is my final "living" day in Austin. I leave in the morning loaded for bear for Louisiana. I close on the Louisana house on Friday, May 1st.

The spousal-unit remains here in Austin to work with the movers to load Friday, May 1st, and to head east to Louisiana on Saturday, May 2nd.

We will both be returning to Austin for a VERY short trip near the end of May. There is likely to be a final trailer run of "yard-art" and the Harley to be made.

My internet in Louisiana is not likely to be available until Monday, May 4th. You probably won't hear from me until at LEAST then... and likely later. Bear with me. I'll get things moving on this blog again after I can find my toothbrush and a clean pair of delicates. :)

Until then...

1 comment:

Joe Gimenez said...

good luck with the move Mary Nell. we miss you already! joey and anthe